<body>

Thursday, February 15, 2007

New Linky Love - Photo Class Information

I know it's been forever since I posted any pictures. But I hope you are enjoying the Picture a Day blog I have been doing. It's not always great photographs, but it's fun and I'm enjoying it.

If you are looking for details about the photo classes I offer, please follow the link in the sidebar! Don't forget to sign up for the Notification Email if you are interested in signing up for future classes. The sign up link is located on the photo class information page.

If you have any questions about the class that aren't answered there, feel free to use the email me link.

Also, the March Class is now full and there is a wait list for any spaces that may open due to people dropping out. If you'd like to be added to the wait list, drop me an email. If you just want to be notified when registration opens for the April class, please sign up for the email using the link on the photo class information page.

Thanks!
w-

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

You are a ROCKSTAR! I found this completely by accident and am blown away! Now i have one more thing to spend money on when i win the lottery. So impressed!!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home