<body>

Friday, December 29, 2006

Give the Gift of Memories




I'm a little late on this, I suppose. Probably should have suggested it about this time in November. Something to remember for next year!

At any rate, I had a couple of past clients and one friend of the family request gift certificates to give as gifts this holiday season. I generally agonized and moaned and groaned about the design of them and pestered a friend on how to get the wording just right.

If you are in search of the perfect gift for that hard to shop for person in your life, photos make great presents! Especially when you've just wracked your poor brain attempting to figure out what to give him or her for Christmas and are now desperate for a DIFFERENT gift for whatever the reason. Feel free to leave a comment, email, or call for further details!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, this is a great idea! I agree...giving the gift of memories/photos is just perfect.

Good luck on this for 2007. I'm sure you will get a great response.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home