<body>

Friday, December 15, 2006

WOW! I'm a little bit overwhelmed!

Thank you all so much for your interest! It was so much more than I was ever expecting. If you sent me an actual email, then I have added your name to a list and you should receive a group email with these same details in them. If you just left a comment (which is fine!) then I couldn't send you the email, so you can read the details here --

The Preview Session Class will begin on Monday, January 8, 2007.

On Tuesday, December 19, at 10am PST a registration post will be put up. The first 6 people to leave a comment will have reserved seats in the class. But if you are not one of the first six, be sure to leave a comment if you are at all interested!

The cost of the Preview Session will be $125 and payment will be due via paypal no later than midnight, December 22, PST. If any one of the first six commenters fails to submit payment, I'll just move down the list until each position is filled.

If you are still interested and are not in the Preview Session class, the next class will begin on the First Monday of February. Cost for the Regular Session is $300. Those who wanted to get into the Preview Session but missed out will have first dibs on the first regular session in the same order that they left a comment on Tusday, December 19th's post. So be sure to comment there if you want that opportunity.

I am not going to restict the Preview Session based on any sort of skill levels. Depending on how that works out, future sessions may be broken up into beginners and non-beginners, but that's not firm yet. So go ahead and sign up no matter what you think your skill-level is. Sometimes it is even better to be a beginner because you don't have to be "un-taught" poor habits.

I am extremely excited about this! I hope you all remain excited as well.

If you want to be added to the email list for future mailings about the photo classes, be sure to send me an email so I can add your address!

Looking forward to this grand adventure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found your Blog.... I just love it ..
And I am so interested in this session. I will e-mail you too..
Your photography is very inspiring - I just love your style.
I hope it's ok - but I have added you to my favorites!!

4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy........ Please sign me up for your class! My email is heatherkrantz@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Heather

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home