<body>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Registration is now open ***UPDATED***

IMPORTANT --- your comment must contain a valid email address. Any comment not containing an email address won't be counted towards registration.

The details --

The Preview Session Class will start on Monday, January 8, 2007. The cost for the preview class is $125.

The first official class will begin on the first Monday of February and the cost for official classes will begin at $300. (Depending on the amount of work they end up being, I may raise that.)

The first six comments left with correct email addresses will have reserved spots in the preview class. Payment is due via paypal no later than Midnight, December 22nd. I will send you an paypal money request.

If any of the first six have failed to pay by the deadline, I will move down the list offering open spots to people in the order they have left a comment until the class is filled.

The next six comments after that have reserved seats in the first official class. Payment for that class will be due in Mid-January some time. I will send out a reminder email for what you signed up for and ask if you are still interested at that time. I will again move down the list of comments until that class if full or until I have run out of people. If I come to the end of the list, I will open the class up again for registration. I haven't decided yet how I am doing registration for classes after that point. But classes will start on the first Monday of every new month.

For more information on the class itself, go here.

Happy Commenting!
w-

****

Update:

The current list in the correct order is-

Top 6:

Carrie B
Heather K
Kathy P
Jenny
Elizabeth H
Julie B

Next 6:

Elma
Vanessa
Lindey
Marla
Kim
J.J.

The first 6 should receive paypal requests in the next 24 hours.

Looking forward to getting to know each of you!
w-

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to register for your preview class. My email is carriebscrappin@verizon.net
Thank you!

Carrie B

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in ... Thanks

Julie

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to register. My email is kpaton99@hotmail.com

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in

snowkissed5@yahoo.com

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love a chance to be a part of this session. Count me in!
harris.e@cox.net

9:59 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

I WOULD LIKE TO REGIST FOR THIS PREVIEW CLASS. My e-mail is natbertrand55@yahoo.com

Thank you, Natalie B

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forgot my email address ..

juliebutler1111@gmail.com

Thanks

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://wendyschulzphotography.blogspot.com/

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! Pasted the wrong thing in comments. LOL I'm too late but please add me to the list Wendy. regneruss@yahoo.com

10:01 AM  
Blogger ~Kim said...

Looks like I am a little late....or you are a little early!! Count me in if I can me!

~Kim

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a great opportunity. I really want to participate in your class!!! I hope I'm one of the 1st lucky six. If not, I will still be interested in future classes.

vjmedrow at hotmail.com

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm too late ... but put me on the list for the next one, please.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sign me up! :o)
lindeymagee@hotmail.com

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave my email ... laramies@knology.net

10:03 AM  
Blogger ~Kim said...

If I can *be!
bugsy97@aol.com

~Kim

10:04 AM  
Blogger J.J. said...

missfagan@hotmail.com

I swear if blogger didn't make you jump thru HOOPS just to leave a comment anymore I would have gotten thru!

Oh well! Put me down for another time around:)

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to be on the list for the regular session class. thanks
michellefiori@mac.com

2:34 PM  
Blogger Deene Souza Photography said...

I know I'm way late, but please put me on the list, Just in case!
deesouza@aol.com

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this sounds like a great idea. i know you've got quite a few lined up, but can i get added onto the list in case you have any spots later down the road? thanks! my email is scrappinvegas2@yahoo.com

1:23 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Wow, i'm way down the list but please add me, this is exactly what i'm looking for.

abalzer@mts.net

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home