<body>

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Going for a Test Drive...

A wonderful friend of mine sent me a lens she didn't need anymore to replace the lens my son used as a stool.... long story.

So to test it out and see how it and I were going to work together, I chose my two favorite subjects. Who are very good at hamming it up for the camera, as long as they get the promise of being allowed to take my picture when they are done. My son's not bad with the camera and have actually gotten some decent shots of me. My daughter has some great pictures of the floor and the table and my knees... We'll have to work on that.

Enjoy!















3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...that's some friend!

Your children are adorable. I especially love your daughter's smooched-up little face! :)

9:22 PM  
Blogger erin said...

THESE ARE AMAZING! Your color is always lucious but this, my dear, is perfection!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kathy P said...

wonderful colour wendy! you've got such cute kids! you're son reminds me of a young mcauley caulkin (?sp)...he's very cute!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home