<body>

Friday, January 19, 2007

***OPENINGS*** EDITED 01-29-07

**UPDATE** As of this morning, the class is now full. If you'd still like information on future classes, feel free to email me. I'm hoping at some point here in the near future to get it all written out and posted nice and neat in a link on the blog. THANK YOU to all of you who expressed interest! I'll keep you updated on openings for future classes. If you wish to be added to the email list for notification, let me know!

Hi there!

I currently have a few opening for the Photo Class/Mentoring Workshop starting on February 5th.

If you'd like more details and did not receive the mass email I sent out to those who had expressed interest, email me! I'll be sure to send you a copy of the information.

wsphotography at cox dot net.

I look forward to hearing from you!
w-

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy,
I can't get the email address to work. wsphotography@cox.net does not go anywhere. It sends me to cox!
I would be interested in the feb. 5th class.
Terry McKaig
Tlmniteowl@cox.net
Thank you!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I would love some more information if you could e-mail me at beadwithme@adelphia.net
Thanks!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I'd love some info as well!
jmetcalf@ussonet.net

9:11 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I am very interested in being placed on a wait list, please! Please e-mail me at alebbon@gmail.com if this is possible! Thank you!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'd love some info, also.
kang_family@verizon.net
Thanks!!
Sarah

10:23 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I would love some more information.
habbott914@aol.com

10:52 PM  
Blogger Cecile said...

Please add me to the list...cecilejanicek@yahoo.com

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home