<body>

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I think my Color Issues may be SOLVED


 

If you're a regular reader, then you know I've been having angst ridden issues about the way my pictures turn weird colors when posted on the web.

A fellow photographer finally knew what I was talking about and told me how to fix it, and I think I may now be eternally indebted to her.

Look at the pretty colors! No Jaundiced People about to die of liver failure! It's a miracle of modern medicine (well, not really, but it looks like one!)



Sometime soon I'm going to go back and replace all of the past photos with ones with correct color and it will be a beatiful thing and it will make my heart happy. For now, I'm just so thrilled beyond understanding to finally have it figured out.

Photography Friends are a True Gift!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

I'm looking for have soooo wonderful colors too!!!!

I'm French, and I think, we're very in late here for all of photography staff!

I'will be so happy to know how you can do this... I can pay you for it!!!!! I'm lost with my photoshop CS3, and this will be soooo nice if I know this color secret too ;o)


Thank you ♥
French mom
loann38@hotmail.com

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot something : You're really a nice photograph...

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home