<body>

Thursday, December 07, 2006

6 months later and still cute as a button





If you've been tracking along on this little adventure since the beginning, you may remember this dude:




His mommy called and set up a session for him, his parents, his uncle, and his grandparents. I was so excited! They were one of my favorite families and the proofs from their first session show how much I enjoyed them. This session was no different. I honestly don't think it has much to do with me. I've never worked with a more photogenic and calm family... they take directions so well, and I LOVE that, too. Always good when I can be the bossy one and no one takes offense.


Here are a few of my favorites from this most recent shoot six months later:











1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn :) said...

Wow...awesome shots!! That little guy is very photogenic..and happy too!!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home