<body>

Friday, November 24, 2006

Urban Family

I loved taking these photos. A fun, dressed up family set against the harsher reality of an urban landscape. Seemed to tie up all of the loose ends of life right in a tiny little bundle.


I don't remember what made him so happy, but I think he and his Daddy might have been showing off their abilities to count to ten....Such a smart little guy!


And who wouldn't love the freckles on this sweet girl? I LOVE freckles. They add such a fun hint of pixie meets sass to any face. It's a very good thing my children don't have freckles because I think they could do almost anything they wanted and the freckles would whisper to me that it wasn't really their fault. Impish, those freckles.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am flattered at your inclusion of my family on your blog! Of course I think all the pictures of the kids were perfect, so you could have showed them alL! (kidding! But that sounds like a true mother, right?) My sister-in-law, Chris's sisters, seems to have the freckles that Mikelle is taking after, though I had them too.

Again, we thank you for taking the photos. I realize now I should have worn a different top, but all in all, they look so beautiful and the creative shots you got were priceless. I think I'm going to cry at the one you got of Mikelle and her dad making the pouty looks at each other... thanks again! ...Jill Henrichsen

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home