<body>

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Playing with Light

I love natural light. I'll use a flash when I have to because there just isn't enough light, but I try to avoid it if I can. I'm not stricly against using a flash, but natural light is so much clearer and cleaner.

And just much more fun.

Just sitting outside playing with my kids as the evening traveled towards dusk, noticing how the light spikes around them, bribing my son with a cookie to get him to look at the camera (which resulted in a horribly fake smile right below a runny nose so I'll spare you Looking at That One). This type of bribery doesn't work with the girl child. She is too much like me to be distracted by a cookie (but very much angry later when she didn't get one like her brother).






2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Veddy, veddy nice. I love reading about what's going through that ridiculously smart and creative brain of yours when you're composing a shot. And Co is going to be thrilled with the header :-)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Corrie said...

You sure did pick cute models for your first header. I'm honored!

Gorgeous photos. I Love the way your little girl is looking down, it's very pretty.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home